2012-13 ONLINE REGISTRATION
(THIS Season's Registration Info)
Chelmsford Youth Basketball League (CYBL)
STEP 1: Review League Details
STEP 2: Review Info Needed to Complete Online Registration
STEP 3: Register Online, Pay by Credit OR Debit Card*
LINK TO CYBL ONLINE REGISTRATION/PAYMENT FORM
(Click on "Register Online" button at bottom of Registration Welcome page)
Please Review ALL Info on Form BEFORE Beginning Registration Process
COACH, ASSISTANT COACH VOLUNTEERS - Be sure to check the appropriate box(es) under "VOLUNTEER INFORMATION" on the Player Registration Form.
* PLEASE NOTE: When paying by credit/debit card, neither Youth Leagues USA (YLUSA), CYBL's online registration vendor, nor CYBL saves your credit/debit card information. Your card is validated and the payment is charged against your card, all in real-time, using Authorize.net, a secure third-party credit card online payment service.
STEP 4: Travel Team Tryouts & Intramural Div. Evaluations
LINK TO TRYOUT/EVALUATION INFO
(This Link Becomes Active Each Season in Mid-Late September)
Grades 5 thru 8 Boys and Girls TRAVEL TEAM tryouts will be
held FIRST beginning in early October.
TRAVEL TEAM TRYOUTS ARE OPEN TO ALL INTERESTED PLAYERS. (Note: Once accepted into the TRAVEL program, participants will be billed the additional Travel Team fee.)
After Travel Team tryouts are held and Travel Team players are selected, typically preliminary Cadet (Grades 5, 6) and Junior (Grades 7, 8) Boys and Girls INTRAMURAL Division teams will be formed by Division Directors, and Coaches for each team will be selected.
In early/mid-November, these preliminary Intramural teams will be evaluated either by holding team scrimmages within each division and/or evaluating individual team players in some other fashion. This process is used to help Division Directors create evenly matched teams within each division.
FINAL INTRAMURAL Division Team Rosters will be determined AFTER team scrimmages/player evaluations are held.
A similar scenario (evaluation scrimmages/player evaluations) is typically followed to form BOYS and GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL Division teams in early December.
Questions? - Please email them by clicking on the link
CYBL will make every effort to answer your questions in 24 hours or less during the registration period.
The CYBL Board of Directors requires that Parents and Players use online registration with credit/debit card payment for the following reasons:
- Creation of an Accurate Player/Coach/Team Database
- Efficient Player Evaluations
- Timely, Accurate Team Formation and Administration
- Improved Communications with Players, Coaches and Parents
- Efficient Player Evaluations
- Significant Reduction in Player Data Input from Handwritten Forms
- Easy, Secure Internet Access to Data by League Officials
- Simplified Accounting Procedures
- Credit/Debit Card Payments Deposited Directly to CYBL Bank Account
Additionally, because of the growth CYBL has experienced in recent years (over 1,300 Players, over 200 Coaches, Assistant Coaches participated last season), manual creation and administration of a Player/ Coach/Team Database from paper registration forms is no longer a realistic option for an all-volunteer organization like CYBL.
CYBL has partnered with Youth Leagues USA (YLUSA) for a number of years to provide this secure Online Player Registration and Credit/Debit Card Payment solution. To learn more about YLUSA, please visit their Web site at: www.youthleaguesusa.com